Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Where Can I Buy Fungrx Oral Pills?

Boy Happy by Feli Designs & Templates by NH Designz & Cornelia Designs

Feli Designs has a lovely kit in the shop.
I love the turquoise and the kit can scrap this is wonderful.





Here and here you will get it.

for my 1st LO I'm also a template of NH Designz and for the 2nd LO is a template of Cornelia made designs.

My LO's

Boy Happy by Felicia Designs @ Scrap & Digiridoo Digidesignresort
Spring Steps Vol 2 by NH Designz @ AngelsScrapShop
Photo by marea - photoXpress.com
GSO - Thank you so much, AvitalScrap !



Boy Happy by Felicia Designs @ Scrap & Digiridoo Digidesignresort
New Seasons 9 by Cornelia Designs @ 7th Heaven Designs
Photo by pershing - photoXpress.com
GSO - Thank you so much , iveta vacikova !

0 comments:

Post a Comment