Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nj State Temporary Disability







Stabat Mater is one of four sequential present not only in the liturgical books Extraordinary Form, but also in the Roman Missal of Pope Paul VI. It is designed to sing on the day of Our Lady of Sorrows - September 15. The normal form of the Roman Rite is optional, and mandatory emergency. In both forms, also serves the role of passion and the songs are performed during Lent.





author is a sequence of words Jacopone da Todi , Franciscan poet and mystic who lived in the thirteenth century. Stabat Mater music to compose, among others: Louis Boccherini, Anton Dvorak, Jozef Elsner, Joseph Haydn, Jodok des Prés, Zoltán Kodály, Jan da Palestrina, Krzysztof Penderecki, John Pergolesi, Francis Poulenc, Rossini Joachim, Dominic Joseph Scarlatti, Franz Schubert , Karol Szymanowski, Joseph Verdi, Antoni Vivaldi





Latin Text:





Stabat mater dolorosa juxta Crucem lacrimosa, dum pendebat Filius.



Cujus animam gementem, contristatam et dolentem, pertransivit gladius.





O quam tristis et afflicta fuit illa benedicta Mater Unigeniti.



Quae moerebat et dolebat, Pia Mater cum videbat Nati poenas incliti.





Quis est homo qui non fleret, Matrem Christi si videret in tanto supplicio?



Quis non posset contristari, Christi Matrem contemplari dolentem cum Filio?





Pro peccatis suae gentis vidit Jesum in tormentis et flagellis subditum.



Vidit suum dulcem natum moriendo desolatum, dum emisit spiritum.





Eia Mater, fons amoris, me sentire vim doloris fac, ut tecum lugeam.



Fac ut ardeat cor meum in amando Christum Deum, ut sibi complaceam.





Sancta mater, istud agas, crucifixi fige plagas cordi meo valide.



Tui nati vulnerati, tam dignati pro me pati, poenas mecum divide.





Fac me tecum pie flere, crucifixo condolere, donec ego vixero.



Iuxta crucem tecum stare, et me tibi sociare in planctu desidero.





Virgo virginum praeclara, mihi iam non sis amara: fac me tecum plangere.



Fac ut portem Christi mortem, passionis fac consortem, et plagas recolere.





Fac me plagis vulnerari, fac me cruce inebriari, et cruore Filii.



Flammis ne urar succensus per te Virgo, sim defensus in die judicii





Christe, cum sit hinc exire, da per matrem me venire ad palmam victoriae.



Quando corpus morietur, fac ut animae donetur Paradisi gloria.







Stabat Mater w tłumaczeniu tradycyjnym:







Stoi Matka obolała , Łzy pod krzyżem przepłakała, Gdy na krzyżu Syn jej mrze.
Jakże the soul is troubled, saddened, cloudy, till it poprzeszywał sword.
How sad and troubled mother of this blessed to have begotten.
I did not break up the dying That pious, the one and only seeing death.
What a man, which does not cry when my mother sees this in such a torment, a

who fondly Pain unable to sympathize with the Mother of the Son of pain? Is there such a heart who?
Sees Mother: Son, Jesus Whips Her adopted and moved the cross for human sin calutki. He sees his sweet
Rodzone Yes fatally abandoned, as the last breath loses.
Mother, a source of loving Give me strength joint pain thy stand, Thy grievances. Heart
a liking to, U of Christ to love God, my heart matters is you.
Mother Christmas, let it nailed, and Ill Let your allowance is.
Make me worthy to simplify, Issuance, anguish with your Rodzonego wounds. Give
of thy pious tears Have your pain with the Crucified One, While it does not take over me.
Let the Cross I stand with you, Let your tears be my tears That thy want.
Virgin Maidens of the brightest, I already do not be painful, and Just let me cry pour. Let Christ's death
I move, I can take the passion to help, let it go again.
Take me beaten, wounded, raised, przpojonym Cross of the Son, the Son of blood.
flame of fire does not burn me: The brightest save me, for this final court.
Christ, and when and you wyjrzysz, by his mother, and let me come to winning your palm

And when the body is dead, Bring it Your soul will be given to the glories of heaven Fully multi. Amen.







Stabat Mater in the translation of Leopold Staff:



first grieving mother stood at the foot of the cross , in tears the whole, when it hung in the Son.
second And in her full groan of the soul, from torment and anguish, stuck a sharp sword of our wines.
third How sad and worried it was blessed, from which is born of God.
4th How to suffer and hurt, how trembled when she saw her child's death among the terror.
5. Which man does not cry, seeing the passion and despair of Our Lady in this grief?
6th Who from sadness to stop, the light before the eyes of his mother, who suffers from his son?
7th He sees the human suffering of guilt removes the only Son, Jesus-like whips him bat.
8th Dying alone sees fruit of her pure body, and giving their lives for this world.
9th Mother, fountain love something, Take my pain that I may hurt her you could.
10th Let my heart is burning, To my joy was to love you - Christ is God.
11th Mother Christmas, severe wounds, Which abolished the Crucified, engrave firmly in my soul.
12th Passion, Son rodzonego, what he suffered for the sake of my, to share with me they wanted.
13th I want to cry in thy vicinity of Suffering What died on the cross after an end to my life.
14th I want to stand under the cross with you, with you unite in mourning, I shed tears springs.
15th Pure Virgin of virgins, let your goodness, give me a cry of grief with you al.
16th I was dying along with him, his passion was painting, his wounds in itself felt.
17th Let my blood hurts a bunch, let me Passion Cross revels and blood of your Son.
18th In a fire, Miss, do not let me burn, So take me in his defense, when you receive the wrath of the court.
19th When the end of days before me state, By Thy Mother come to me, Lord, to give the palm of victory.
20th When my body dies, let her soul to the glory of your eternal paradise awaits. Amen



At the end, as usual, a few recordings from youtube:





Stabat Mater John the Baptist performed Pergolesi Katia Ricciarelli



Stabat Mater Antoni Vivaldi performed Andrew Scholl



Stabat Mater John da Palestrina performed by an unknown



Stabat Mater gregoriańskie w wykonaniu mnichów z Opactwa św. św. Maurycego i Maura w Chervaux



Stabat Mater Karola Szymanowskiego w wykonaniu Elżbiety Szmytki



Stabat Mater Józefa Haydna w wykonaniu Warszawskiego Chóru Chłopięcego



Stabat Mater Arvo Part performed by a collective

0 comments:

Post a Comment